LANmark-OF UD PE
标准国际标准 : ISO/IEC 11801
Description and Application
The LANmark-OF UD PE cable is designed as a campus cable. It can be pulled in a duct outside or can be direct buried. Its full dielectric armouring does not provide an electrical path and hence the cable can be used to connect 2 buildings.
The central loose tube is surrounded by robust strength elements: Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) elements. These FRP provide the cable with a high rodent resistant and a high resistant against impacts and compression. There are 4 x FRP and 5 x fillers for fibre counts 4-12. For 14-24 fibres there are 5 X FRP and 5 X fillers.
The loose tube design has a capacity of up to 24 fibres. Diameter of the fibres is 250 um. Termination of these fibres is done with splicing of pigtails.
The cable is watertight due to the gel in the loose tube and the watertight glass yarns.
Legend accompanying the cross section drawing:
- Optical fibres (250 um)
- Loose tube
- Fibre Reinforced Plastic strength elements
- Reinforced watertight glass yarns
- PE outer jacket with UV resistant additive
- Outdoor cable for installation in a duct or direct burial
- Designed for termination by splicing
- Central loose tube design
- All dielectric design with FRP reinforcement and glass yarns
- Waterproof structure, rodent resistant and UV-resistant
- Available in all fibre grades
- Available from 4-24 fibres
- Excellent friction properties
|环境安装温度，范围||0 .. 40°C|
|操作温度，范围||-30 .. 60°C|
|存储温度范围||-40 .. 70°C|