标准国际标准 : IEC 60840; IEC 62271-209
The dry type cable sealing end, for the connection of synthetic insulated cables to gas insulated switchgears is maintenance and supervision free and consists of the following major components :
- The short length epoxy bushing insulator is in accordance with IEC 62271-209 7.2 type A, meaning with reduced dimensions. With a special adaptor, the requirements of IEC 62271-209 7.1 can be met.
- The plug-in connector for the connection of the cable conductor to the head of the bushing.
- The prefabricated and factory tested elastomer stress cone. Once the stress cone is slipped-on to the cable and introduced into the epoxy bushing, the force applied by a spring loaded device on the stress relief cone and its elastic properties, guarantee a void free and homogenous interface between the two components.
- The cable metallic sheath and the cable gland are electrically separated from the GIS or the transformer with an epoxy shield break ring.
- Maintenance free
- very compact design
- environmental friendly
- easy handling and installation
- high reliability