Nexans’ 2010 Registration document - Mixed Shareholders’ Meeting of May 31st, 2011
Paris, April 20, 2011 – Nexans’ 2010 Registration document has been registered with the AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) on April 19, 2011. It is available to the public in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and is available online on Nexans’ website (www.nexans.com/2010rd) and on the AMF website (www.amf-france.org).
This Registration document includes the 2010 annual financial report, the Chairman’s report prepared in accordance with article L. 225-37 paragraph 6 of the Commercial Code in connection with corporate governance, internal control and risk management, the statutory auditors’ reports and the information related to their fees.
Nexans Mixed Shareholders’ Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 31st, 2011 at 3.00 pm in the Claude Levi-Strauss theatre of the quai Branly museum (37, quai Branly, 75007 Paris).
The Board proposes to the shareholders the payment of a dividend of 1.10 euro per share, to be paid on June 8, 2011 (Ex-dividend date: June 3rd, 2011).
The Board will also propose to the shareholders, among other subjects, to:
- Approve the agreement entered with Madeco on March 27, 2011 to strengthen Madeco’s position as the Group’s main shareholder;
- Elections of members of the Board of Directors : following the expiration without renewal of 3 directors’ terms, nomination of four new directors and renewal of four directors whose term expires;
- Authorize the implementation of a performance share plan as part of the long-term compensation policy for Group managers, under conditions already defined by the Board and made public.
A detailed presentation of the agreement with Madeco, candidate Board members, and the performance share plan is provided in the convening notice for the shareholders meeting, which includes the proposed resolutions and the Board’s report on these resolutions. Such notice is available online on Nexans’ website (www.nexans.com/2011asm).
The publication in the official journal (Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires) of the notice of this Mixed Shareholders’ Meeting, including the agenda, the text of the proposed resolutions and the conditions for participating and voting at this Meeting is planned on Friday April 22nd. This notice will be available online in the same Internet section.
The other documents and information related to this Meeting may be consulted by the shareholders in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
A live transmission of the Shareholders’ Meeting with an English translation shall be accessible on Nexans web site (www.nexans.com).
2011 Financial calendar
- April 27, 2011: First-quarter 2011 financial information
- May 10, 2011: Shareholders information meeting in Nancy*
- May 31, 2011: General Shareholders’ Meeting
- June 28, 2011: Shareholders information meeting in Nice*
- July 27, 2011: 2011 Half Year Results
(* Approximate date to be confirmed)
以能源为发展核心，耐克森作为全球电缆业的领先者，提供全系列的电缆和电缆系统，并成为基础设施、工业、建筑业和局域网（LAN）四大市场的世界性重要角色。从能源、交通运输、电信网络到造船、石油和天然气、核能、汽车、电子、航天、物料搬运到自动化，耐克森的电缆无处不在。 作为负责的工业公司，耐克森将可持续发展视为其全球和运营战略中不可或缺的部分。产品、解决方案和服务的不断创新，员工的发展和敬业，以及引入减小环境影响的安全工业过程，这些重要举措树立了耐克森可持续未来发展的核心地位。 耐克森在全球40个国家设有工厂，业务遍及全球，共拥有23,700名员工。2010年销售额达60亿欧元。耐克森集团在巴黎股票市场上市，更多信息请查询www.nexans.com