Flame retardant cable for coal mine
Flame retardant and fire resistant cable
I. Flame retardant power cable for coal mine
This product is coal mine copper core flame retardant power cable fixedly laid with copper core with rated voltage of 10KV or below, and is applicable for low/medium voltage power transmission and distribution system.
The PVC insulated power cable for coal mine applies the standard of MT818.12-2008.
The XLPE insulated power cable for coal mine applies the standard of MT818.13-2008.
1. Operating characteristics
(1) The highest rated temperature values of PVC insulated cable conductor and XLPE insulated cable conductor are 70°C, and 90°C, respectively.
(2) The highest rated temperature values of cable conductor in case of short circuit (the longest duration not more than 5s does not exceed 160°C and 250°C for PVC insulation and XLPE insulation, respectively.
(3) When the cable laying temperature is below 0°C, the cable should be preheated.
(4) The allowable bending radius of cables: three-core cable≥15D, single-core cable≥20D (D: cable outer diameter).
2. Flame retardant control cable for use in coal mine
This product is suitable for connecting lines of electrical instrumentation in power distribution equipment with rated voltage 450/750V and below. This product meets Q/SYL001-2010 standard.
3. Flame retardant communication cable for use in coal mine
This product is suitable for communication cables in the coal mine environment. This product meets the standard MT818.14-2008.
Welcome to download the PDF files for more detailed information.