Future Frigate eXperimental
- The 2,300 tonne frigate, measuring 114m long, 14m wide and 25m deep, can sail at 30 knots with a crew of 120
- Delivered to the Korean Navy in 2014.
- Greatly improve overall capabilities compared to previous classes of frigates
- Highly compact, flexible and efficient cables which can handle complex Combat Management and Information systems, including 3-D radar, anti-aircraft and anti-ship missiles, and sonar and torpedo counter measures.
- A variety of cables based on MIL DTL2460, 2463 and VG 95218 specifications
- Local production of MIL 24640 cables
- Korean Register (KR) certification for naval vessels.