LANmark-OF Patch cord Multimode 50/125 OM3 2LC - 2LC LSZH Aqua X m
- Optical fiber patch cords
- LANmark-OF OM3 performance
- For use in cabinets and workplaces
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
Guarantees and installation
Nexans LANmark-OF optical fibre patch cords have been designed for indoor applications in support of high speed protocols.
High speed protocols supported include , but are not limited to
- Ethernet: 1GBase-SX, 10GBase-SR
- Fibre channel Serial: 4G, 8G and 16G
Details on the supported distances can be found in the LANmark-OF warranty modules.
Typical installation environments are:
- Cabinets to connect patch panels to active equipment.
- Cross connects in data centres.
- Suitable for use in the work area to connect the workstation to the wall outlet (Fibre To The Desk).
- Patch cord cable is according to IEC 60794-2-50
- Maximum insertion loss according to IEC 61300-3-4: 0.3 dB
- Typical insertion loss: 0.15 dB
- Minimum return loss according to IEC 61300-3-6: 30 dB
- Colour of Jacket: Aqua
- LANmark-OF OM3 performance: compliant to IEC60793-2-10, subtype A1a.2
- Duplex LC-LC, duplex LC-SC and duplex LC-ST patch cords have a duplex cable construction with a diameter of 2 X 2.0 mm.
- Duplex SC-SC, duplex SC-ST and duplex ST-ST patch cords have a duplex cable construction with a diameter of 2 X 2.8 mm.
Nexans LANmark-OF patchcords designed according to the "Cross-Over" wiring principle to improve field installation (A1-B2, B1-A2). This conforms to the requirements of IEC 11801 and EN 50174-1:2009.
|Armour type||Aramid yarn|
|Fiber optic type||OM3 50/125|
|Connector type||Duplex LC-LC|
|Nominal inner diameter||2.0mm|
|Insertion Loss, maximum, dB||0.3dB|
|Return Loss, Minimum, dB||30dB|
|Crush resistance (IEC 60794-1-E3)||250N/cm|
|Maximum pulling force (IEC 60794-1-2-E1)||200N|
|Operating temperature, range||-10 .. 50°C|
|Minimum static operating bending radius||40mm|
|Fire retardant||IEC 60332-3 Cat.C|